So, you want to get published? The first thing you need to do is submit your manuscript for review via email. In the body of the email, please provide your contact information, then answer the following questions and follow the submission guidelines below.
Title of Work/Type of Work (Book, Script, Article):
- What are my goals? (Do you want to publish print only or both print and eBook?)
- What type of services do I need? (Writing, Editing, Design, Website, or all?)
For Fiction/Nonfiction queries:
- Please attach your full manuscript as a separate Word document. Upon receipt, we will contact you to set up a meeting to discuss your goals for the book.
- Include “Author Submission” in the subject line of your email.
For Writing/Ghostwriting queries:
- Please send a one-page synopsis of your article or book idea as a separate Word document. Upon receipt, we will contact you to set up a meeting to discuss your project in more detail.
- Include “Writing/Ghostwriting Submission” in the subject line.
For Designing quotes (Only):
- Please send us a copy of your manuscript as a separate Word document. Please include all copy: manuscript, cover copy, and back cover (jacket) copy. Upon receipt, we will contact you to set up a meeting to discuss the design of your cover and inside pages.
- Include “Design Only” in the subject line.
For a free consultation or for more information, please contact Maritza Cosano or call her at 954.314.7171.